HayStack Analytica is an Artificial Intelligence Video Interview solution. Its a brand new frontier for matching people and organisations.
We are building a global-minded, multi-skilled team of passionate people that want to create something completely new and at the same time make a positive change in the world.
As a developer you will work closely with the founder, the other developer/developers, UI designers, psychologists and marketers, to build software for our platform. What comes to technology, we have already worked with speech recognition, cloud platforms, Artificial Intelligence personality analysis, integrations, data visualisation, database structures, APIs.
You will collaborate with other teams to build new functionalities from scratch, and carry the project through brainstorming, prototyping and full cycle productionisation.
- Take responsibility of the project you carry and are proud of taking charge of it.
- Deliver. We are dreamers, the whole team. But we are also executers - we make things happen. In the end of the day the value lies in the product we build. A product that works.
- Can plan your time and can give time estimates for your work. If need be, you prioritise to make things happen in time - we run fast.
- Love working in an international. cross-disciplinary team and in start-up environment. So you are also flexible.
- 3+ years software engineering / development experience.
- Ideally full-stack developer, but can prefer front- or back-end work.
- Can handle multiple programming languages: Ideally some Angular, NestJS / NodeJS experience.
- Some experience of Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or other cloud platforms.
- Experience of integrations and databases.
What you get
- A chance to join a high tech start-up at early stage, grow with it and raise to the next level - professionally, financially and personally.
- A chance to make your own baby: Develop something from scratch, integrate different solutions, tweak, twist and customise.
- Huge growth potential: You´re guaranteed to learn something new every day - we are building a revolutionary platform.
- Flexibility. Work mostly from home, but meet normally twice a week for brainstorming, exchanging war stories, demonstrating progress and learning from each other. There are no strict office or working hours. It´s about delivering and making progress. Every day.
We provide equal opportunity to everyone we work with.