HayStack Analytica is an Artificial Intelligence Video Interview solution. Its a brand new frontier for matching people and organisations.
We are building a global-minded, multi-skilled team of passionate people that want to create something completely new and at the same time make a positive change in the world.
As a psychologist/researcher you will partner with the founder, developers, UI designers, other psychologists, marketers, to build our next generation personality assessment and matching platform. The solid foundation of our solution is psychological research. What comes to technology, we have already worked with speech recognition, cloud platforms, Artificial Intelligence personality analysis, integrations, data visualisation, database structures, APIs.
You will collaborate with other team members to help build new functionalities from scratch and improve current ones. And as a part of the team will carry the project through brainstorming, prototyping and full cycle productionisation.
- Take responsibility of the project you carry and are proud of taking charge of it.
- Deliver. We are dreamers, the whole team. But we are also executers - we make things happen. In the end of the day the value lies in the product we build. A product that works and brings value to our clients´ everyday work life.
- Can plan your time and can give time estimates for your work. If need be, you prioritise to make things happen in time - we run fast.
- Love working in an international. cross-disciplinary team and in start-up environment. So you are also flexible.
- Ideally Masters or PhD in psychology, organisational behaviour or similar field.
- Experience of working with large data sets would be a +.
- Ideally some experience of working with software developers, UI designers etc.
What you get
- A chance to join a high tech start-up at early stage, grow with it and raise to the next level - professionally, financially and personally.
- A chance to make your own baby: Develop something from scratch.
- Huge growth potential: You´re guaranteed to learn something new every day - we are building a revolutionary platform.
- Flexibility. Work mostly from home, but meet normally twice a week for brainstorming, exchanging war stories, demonstrating progress and learning from each other. There are no strict office or working hours. It´s about delivering and making progress. Every day.
We provide equal opportunity to everyone we work with.